We are now accepting abstracts for consideration.
The Scientific Program Committee invites you to submit an abstract to be considered for the 2018 Congress Program.
We invite you to submit an abstract for an oral case report, oral research report or poster presentation.
Final submission date for Oral Abstracts Is April 23, 2018
Oral Acceptance Notifications will be sent by May 21, 2018
Final submission date for Poster Abstracts Is April 23, 2018
Poster Acceptance Notifications will be sent by May 21, 2018
Final date to edit a submitted abstract Is June 15, 2018
Call for Abstracts
POSTER & ORAL Research Report Topics:
• Advanced Imaging Techniques
• Ankylosis and Decoronation
• Dental Trauma Education Strategies
• Emergency Care for Adult/ Pediatric Trauma Patients
• Implants for the Trauma Patient
• Management/Complications of Primary Tooth Trauma
• Managing Hard/Soft Tissue Injuries of the Head and Neck
• Medical/Physical Assessment of the Trauma Patient
• Orthodontics for the Trauma Patient
• Outcomes for Dental Traumatic Injuries
• Prevention of Dental/Orofacial Injuries
• Psychological Impact of Orofacial Trauma
• Public Health Aspects of Dental Trauma
• Pulp Regeneration, Revascularization, Barrier Techniques
• Restoring Esthetics and Function in Trauma Patients
• Sequelae of Dental Trauma
• Sports and Trauma
• Tooth Transplantation
Please read the following important information before submitting your oral or poster abstract
• Delegates are limited to no more than one poster or one oral abstract submission.
• All abstracts must be submitted via the conference website. Please limit your abstract to 250 words or less. Mailed, emailed or faxed abstracts will not be accepted. If you have any problems with submitting your abstract on our website, please contact the WCDT2018 administration office at firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 858-272-1018
• Presenters are solely responsible for submission and subsequent confirmation of our receipt of their abstracts. If you did not receive a receipt from the conference administration office, we most likely did not receive your paper. Contact the IADT administration office at email@example.com Tel: 858-272-1018
• Acceptances of papers may be restricted due to limited time allotments for oral presentations and available space for poster presentations. Please submit your abstracts at your earliest convenience.
• All presenters must pay conference registration fees. No travel compensation is provided for presenters of oral or poster abstracts.
• Presenters are required to disclose any affiliation with and financial interest in a company or product related to the subject matter of their presentation as a part of the Speaker’s Agreement.
• Oral and poster abstracts accepted for presentation will be printed in the Conference Program Book.
• All abstracts will be published as submitted. Please review and edit your abstracts accordingly.
• Oral abstract presentations are restricted to a fifteen (15) minute time allotment, with 12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for questions. Time allotments are limited. Oral abstracts will be selected based on scientific merit, submission date and available time. Allotted presentation times are subject to change based on availability. A confirmation email will be sent with a confirmed presentation time and A/V instructions.
• Delegates not selected for Oral Presentations are encouraged to present their papers as a Poster Presentation.